RateMYR 500 - 650/ Daily
SAP Change Management -Team LeadMalaysia
MYR 500 - 650 /Daily
SAP Change Management -Team Lead
- Overseeing and managing any change management related activities for the projects, including the researching, planning, execution and assessment from start to finish.
- Responsible for managing enterprise/business user perspective (acceptance or rejection) related to new systems implementation and helping transform the ways in which the business user operates in the future.
- Acknowledge the areas where there is a need for change and assessing how this will affect the organization by identifying key areas that require change (employees, business systems or processes).
- Managing the communications and views internally.
- Facilitates the training schedules (TTT and EUT), including e-learning for various audiences and customer management and leadership.
- Ensuring change management project goals and deliverables (ie Change impact analysis, Benefits realization program, Go-live Communication etc) are met and executed by working with numerous internal resources.
- Long term relationship building with both clients and colleagues.
- Ability to acknowledge and address any client issues and resolve these with the intent of exceeding client expectation.
- Helping with and leading on any colleague engagement programmes to do with internal change management.
- Identifying suitable communication strategies and building on these, reviewing the plans and delivering reports to the executives.
Roles & Responsibility:
Primary Module :Change Management
Secondary Module :select
Expected Starting Date :2021-07-20
Expected End Date :2022-01-19
Experience Level :10 Years
Level :Senior Consultant